What is a Camp Kaskitowa Member?
A Camp Kaskitowa Member is an individual or organization who joins the association in order to help provide and maintain the facilities operated by Camp Kaskitowa. It is the members that make possible the upkeep and improvements to the facilities and grounds of Camp Kaskitowa.
What are the qualifications of becoming a Member?
An individual member must meet the following three qualifications:
1. Agree with the Camp Kaskitowa Statement of Faith
2. Have a vital interest in the salvation of boys and girls
3. Faithfully attend a Bible-believing church.
An organizational member must meet the first two qualifications listed above.
What are the benefits of being a Member?
There are four benefits of being a member of Camp Kaskitowa.
1. Members become partners in the ministry and receive the opportunity to change lives for the sake of Jesus Christ.
2. Members receive regular updates from the board of directors and camp staff. This includes quarterly letters and annual reports.
3. Any individual member or a representative of an organizational member is eligible to serve on the CCA board of directors.
4. Members receive a 10% discount if renting facilities from the CCA.
What are the Membership Fees?
Annual Individual Membership fee: $25
Annual Organization Membership fee: $50
Lifetime Individual Membership fee: $500
How do I become a member?
Please send a note with the following information:
1. Your name or the name of your organization
3. Telephone Number
4. Email address (if available)
5. Membership fee - make checks payable to “Camp Kaskitowa” Mail to:
Camp Kaskitowa Membership
3799 108th Ave. Allegan, MI 49010